Sunday, October 25, 2015

About Something Else

I don't want to make my mother suffer.  That isn't what I want.

But I can't feel sympathy and compassion for someone who sends me these things in the middle of the night, but refuses to acknowledge that she needs help:
"monswters," "unrelenting evcil," "demon death to alkld humans," "died iun ny9our samddorasl msewage,"  "dlalkl oifd them murdsere3rklesdg."

I AM DIRECTLY COPY/PASTING HERE.  My mother is a master typist.  This person... needs help!!
I can't get her help if she won't seek it herself.  I can't get her to stop sending me the hate mail and I worry too much for her safety to stop checking on it to make sure she ISN'T claiming to have hurt herself.  Because just minutes after the last, obviously banged-on-the-keyboard message, was this very clear one:

"the best one is this and it is SO TRUE that in my nightmares I KNOW THIS TRUTH. there is NOTHING you people will not do to ruin my poor little life.  and I mean there is NOTHING TOO LOW for you TO DO."

These messages are NOT being instigated by anything at all.  I haven't written her back in days, because they upset me so - most of my responses are answered with barrages of nasty messages in return instead of just replying to whatever it is that I said.  My mother is the only one who's never seen an ultrasound of my baby.  She doesn't know my doppler came in, because she wouldn't answer even if I would call.  But at 4 AM, I got a string of disgusting, disorienting, misspelled and disturbing messages about how myself and my sister are putting her in danger by having a relationship with our father.  Who, by the way, she thinks killed his friend, her grandson, and a random old woman who lived near his regular bar.

My father is not a murderer.  I can't get her institutionalized without calling the police, but nothing changed and I mean NOTHING changed after her last 72 hour hold.  It has only gotten worse.

What... what do I do?
MSloan 

No comments:

Post a Comment