Saturday, October 24, 2015

New Hope

No, not Star Wars.  MY new hope!

I mistook my MRI date for the 24th, today, when it was the 29th.  I don't know how I messed that up (pregnancy or MS brain, probably) and so I didn't have that done this morning.  I rescheduled it for later this week at the butt crack of dawn; at least by doing that I will get it done.

My doppler finally arrived, so I was able to bug my baby and hear the heartbeat!  So exciting.  The great little 'whoosh whoosh' sound is so uplifting and makes me feel much better.  Puts everything into perspective.

Went out with the hubby and got some baby stuff today; we officially have a crib, a baby swing, and tomorrow I will be going back to get the matching stroller - it wouldn't all fit in my car, but now I have a coupon if I get it tomorrow anyway.  So, all good things.

On that note - I have to make a special shout-out to pregnancy pants.  They are the most comfortable things ever, and I will most likely never go back to regular pants again.  Why would I now that I KNOW the secret? :)

Love to all today, I am making chili for a cookoff this evening.  Hopefully I won't burn anyone out; these Californian's don't know spice...
MSloan

No comments:

Post a Comment