Monday, March 31, 2014

For every 'to,' there is a 'fro'

I just got home from work about twenty minutes ago.  And not even ten minutes into walking in the front door, there was an unexpected knock.  My friend, who is one of the few whom I've told about the diagnosis, came by to surprise me with a bouquet of sunflowers.

What a wonderful gesture!  Faith in humanity restored.  Even though I dislike few things more than unexpected visitors (as I am a slob and could not invite her in due to the status of my apartment), that was a great little surprise.

I hope that today, someone in some way, brings you some sunflowers, too.
Love all - :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margo,

    Diagnosed last month? Must be scary. :( My wife, Jessie, (the other half of MS Hub) was diagnosed 22 years ago.

    Not sure where you are geographically, but have you considered going to a major MS center like John Hopkins? You are just starting out and it might be a good thing.

    Also, have you looked into nutrition? Look into Dr Terry Wahls.

    And, keep a diary, and keep pushing yourself.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete